hitcounter

Monday, April 26, 2004

Ok, it's been 10 days and I've just decided that I'm going to start over. I swear - this type of commitment is just like the gym. Today's story is going to be about my trip to the mall to buy an outfit for this wedding I have to go to on Saturday. Well really it's more then that...It's 3 weddings...and I'm so lost in girlsville about what to wear that I could scream!

Basically I spent the entire evening (5:30pm - 9:00pm Eastern) shopping at Pentagon City mall for the perfect outfit to wear to one or more of these weddings. The only thing is - I didn't go in with a vision. I didn't have a clear vision of what I was going to wear at the wedding. I could have gone with a nice spring dress or maybe black pants and snazzy shirt .....but then maybe black mini with snazzy shirt...or gosh even a classy trouser suit type thing. Ugh! So $113.39 later I came home with a pair of cotton khaki's, 5 thongs, and 2 bras. NONE of which I can wear to this, or any other wedding. (Well not as the outfit anyway.)

I think I'm going to schedule some "me time" over the next few days to figure it out. Then try re-shopping on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home