hitcounter

Saturday, May 29, 2004

For my Memorial Day weekend I'm doing NOTHING. I was in Mexico last weekend and I'm going to Highpoint, NC next weekend. This weekend I'm just chillin'. I had more then a few options to go out of town, a few BBQs, some parties, but all I can think of is reading a book by the pool ALONE. So that's what I did today. My friend Jen and her boyfriend are out of town. They live in this super snazzy condo building where there are NO KIDS in the clean pool and a washer and dryer. This clean pool has maybe 4 people at a time laying out so I can be fat in a bikini and not worry about 16 year old thin girls gawking. NICE. So I have spent today recovering from a hang over by the pool with a book. All while waiting for my laundry to dry. My only house sitter responsibilities are watering the plants and giving the cat clean water & treats. I think I'm going to call this a vacation...

I'm going to make Cicada flip flops. Cory sent me this interesting article on 17 things to do with Cicadas:

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/05/29/tem_satlede29.html

Ok I have to fold now. I'm going to think about the Cicada flip flops some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home