hitcounter

Monday, May 31, 2004

Had a great day....

Woke up at my parents beach house (well I drove there yesterday and then woke up there today) and hung around the house a bit. Then the Big C (Caesar) asked me to meet him and his brother down at his fishing spot. Just when I didn't think you could get much further south in Maryland I drove 40 minutes to find him tucked away at a sweet little fishing spot in what I would call the deep deep south of Maryland. Anyway - great afternoon. Chillin in the back of his honkin-ass pick up truck with a Coors light and a really big (dead) Stingray. I have pictures to prove it.

I'm such a girl. I totally fell for the "you look so pretty today" that came along with him handing me his big warm fuzzy sweatshirt to wear. Ugh! So nice. Compliments + Coors Light + Stingray (dead) + warm fuzzy sweatshirt = A+ afternoon. Still wearing the warm fuzzy sweatshirt. I think it's gonna be mine now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home