hitcounter

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Just taking a break....

Ok just scarfed down a sandwich.  I am so stuffed.  I am in between conference calls and meetings about this damn move.  Verizon SUCKS in this area by the way.  Don't get me started!  On a better note - I talked to Big C last night about why we "broke up".  It wasn't all that eventful of a conversation.  I'm not even going to get in to it.  The part I did like was when he said, in his very thick Honduran accent, these few phrases.  Well before I tell you what they are let me tell you what he was trying to say.  He was trying to ask me why I was "beating around the bush".  INSTEAD he said this.....  "Jess, why you beating on the tree?  I mean, why beat on the bush?!"  He said this in complete seriousness.  Arguing with someone is so hard when they use this type of phrasing.  How does one not break out in to giggles?


1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUHAHAHA!!! Dammit! I couldn't hold it in, sorry! hmmm..well, technically speaking if anyone was beating a bush it was probably Big C ;)

- J#1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home