hitcounter

Saturday, July 10, 2004

The Bagel Begger

I met a little person who I am going to call The Bagel Beggar. I met her last night for the first time. She is about 2 and a half feet tall and likes pink dresses and princess books. She also tells me that her favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty. Well today I woke up with a hang over and went to Albertsons to buy breakfast stuff. Well this is when the bagel begging started. I got the feeling The Bagel beggar had never had a bagel before because she begged me for bagels from the time we put them in the basket until just now. The bagels are done toasting. She's eating her bagel and I am now in peace. I'll post a picture of the bagel beggar soon.

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a bagel begger. She's about 5'9", likes pink tank tops and princess books. Her favorite princess is actually an engineer though, not sleeping beauty. Everytime she wakes up hungover she starts to beg for bagels like she's never had one before, although it's over the phone not in person. She wants an everything bagel with LOTS of cream cheese and the works. My begger is thankful, so that's a plus. Once I deliver the bagel (and sometimes coffee too) my begger eats it with such abandon you wonder what those noises she's making really are. After she's finished she usually lays back down, happy, and then we're both in peace.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Ha ha! This is hilarious! Gee I wonder who you are!

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll never guess! Muahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home