hitcounter

Saturday, July 03, 2004

The Doughnut/Muffin Theory

Ok so I have to write this really quickly because I am going to the beach house today. First of all I dumped the Big C last night. Yup - I gave him the boot. Why? Because he was a doughnut.

Last summer I read this novel called Faking It by Jennifer Cruise. It wasn't all that deep or anything. It was your basic lay by the side of the pool and read, book. But there was this one part in particular that I really took to heart. The Doughnut/Muffin Theory is what I call it. Basically she explains that some men are like doughnuts. They are yummy and gooey and great looking. They have that sticky sweet glaze on the outside but the next morning they are stale and gross and stuck to the side of the bag. You can't really keep a doughnut over night. A Muffin on the other hand is lumpy and bumpy and not glazed but can taste just as good. And it's better for you. Muffins almost always taste just as good if not better the next day. Get it?

So the big C was a doughnut. He was a really pretty package but just not meant for the long haul. He was sort of a ....liar. He was a really hot liar...really hot. But a liar. So I dumped him. I'm on the loose today looking for another pastry!

The End.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say fuck the doughnut. 18 year olds go or the doughnut. you know why because they dont know any better. go for the guy that stands by your side. not in front or behind. i feel your mate should compliment you. but then again what the hell do i know im single?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Well...I agree. I'm over the doughnuts. I just have to make sure I identify them ahead of time so I don't figure it out later.

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious...where do doughnut holes fit in this theory? Hmmm...

Yffej

 

Post a Comment

<< Home