hitcounter

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Tubing for Fathers Day

Today was the big Fathers Day tubing trip. We had a great day and I am so tired now I could collapse. But we've still got steak grilling and beer drinking to do! I must follow through with the entire itinerary. Whew..... but then I'll just pass out. We drove 45 minutes to Butts Tubes, in West Virginia. (Link is posted to the title of this blog. In theory you should be able to access the website by clicking the title....) We rode in a big bus to the drop-off spot where they left it up to us to put our tubes in the water. We went first class and rented the cooler-tube so that we could bring along a few beers. The moment we set our tube in the water the sky got really cloudy. The water was warm but when the breeze hit ya it was a tad chilly. (My toes are still cold.) I guess it's better then being 100 degrees and sun burned. Either way it's been a great day. And I'm going to sign off so I can peel shrimp, make a salad, finish my beer...and eventually take a nap. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home