hitcounter

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Well I'm in NC visiting an old friend from junior high. The weather was better down here then it was at home I hear. My girlfriend is quite pregnant, quite Christian (I'm leaving for church in 50 minutes) and as I am sure you can imagine neither her or her husband drink or smoke. So I have reduced my consumption of alcohol (one six pack on Friday and one bottle of wine last night), cut back on bad words, and prayed before every meal. In spite of these slight changes I have had a great and relaxing weekend. Yesterday Kathryn and I went to the mall where I spent too much money and got our nails (mani/pedi) done. Then we went to dinner and a movie last night while Kobe, her 2 year old, sat at home with the babysitter. It was fun. We saw Raising Helen, the one with Kate Hudson that just came out. Yea, it made me want to sell my condo, move to NC, have babies and go to church on Sundays. It was either the movie or something in the water here. (I've started drinking orange juice instead.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home