hitcounter

Friday, February 25, 2005

I'm Chapped!

It's finally Friday. This two day work week has been the longest week of my life! I am so over work! I guess I'm still jet lagged because I feel very perky and alive at 5:30am but tired and pooped at 12 noon. I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxation and babysitting.

So on a more personal note -- I have two very dry spots of flesh on my body. They are above the waist, below the neck, and some might use them to breast feed. I don't know WHY they are itchy and chapped, but they are. Any bright ideas on how to get rid of this problem? I know you're thinking, "LOTION, DUMB ASS!" but I've already tried that. I think my bra is taking all the lotion off. Today I did something I'm hoping works.....are you ready for this? I smeared them with Carmex and then covered them with band-aids to keep the moisture in. Moisture Lock. Do you think it will work? God I hope so because walking around scratching your ta-ta's all day just isn't lady like. And they are kinda starting to hurt!

I just ate the best burrito of my life!

6 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Kaycee said...

Being that I am a Ta-Ta conniseur of sorts, here is my recommendation from personal experience. Wash your bra but do not use softner, apply heavy duty lotion to your nipple area BEFORE BED, so that it has time to be absorbed without a bra. also, check the soap you are using. Most likely this is caused by the water in germany and will go away soon. But if this doesn't help, see your doc.

Lovies!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

I'm thinking it was the German water too because I seem to be much dryer then I EVER have been. I am going to follow your suggestions. Why no dyer sheets?

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Compulsive Lizzie said...

Happy Head tried the Carmex trick when we were in Colorado. Funny. It's probably just dry weather and stuff.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger qory said...

well? It's Tuesday... are your nipples still chapped?

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

The band-aid moisture lock totally worked! I suggest it to the world!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Kaycee said...

Where is the new blog???? Come on lady, update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home