hitcounter

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Stuff

  1. I hate U2 they absolutely make my ears bleed.
  2. My zits have totally cleared up thanks to Differin. I swear by it. Screw Proactive.
  3. I am making these tonight for a dinner guest, and I'm so psyched.
  4. April 16th will be my one year blog anniversary.
  5. I bought my first pair of these the other day and I'm IN LOVE with them.
  6. One of my best friends is having a baby and I'm so f'ing thrilled I could die.
  7. I think my sister is still sick and has the flu.
  8. I have a kick ass sinus head ache right now I need my Guafinex which is the best stuff on the planet for this issue.
  9. I am organizing a meeting for my company at this hotel. There will be 100 attendees.
  10. I met a chick that works here and I'm going to drive 45 minutes to just get my hair cut by her and partake in other good spa treatments. I'm secretly a spa snob. You can buy me a gift certificate if you'd like.

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please dont die. The bean is too young to go through anything that traumatic. Plus I really dont have a good funeral outfit right now. lova

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger tomkinsone said...

I can't stand U2 either. blah!!!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

I will not die and leave my bean. I need him to kiss on.

U2 makes me so mad! At work I'll hear it on the radio while I'm multitasking, and find myself singing thier annoying tunes, and immediately turn off the radio.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Compulsive Lizzie said...

I agree. U2 has sucked since 1980 something, and even then only maybe a handful of songs have been good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home