hitcounter

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I have a crush

I totally have a crush on this dude. He's really not what I would have considered my type at all - but I'm WAY diggin it. Weird! He doesn't live here either which kind of blows. I'll keep you posted.

Yea so now on top of being really crabby I'm also zittier then a 15 year old working at Taco Bell. Ick! I am so ashamed! I am about to go have that James Bond surgery done where they just give you a whole new face. And a bullet proof car.

Holly came over last night for the first time in about 8 million years. We had a few glasses of wine, which I realize is totally against the sobriety committment, but it really was just a few (3) glasses of wine (for me) and I wasn't intoxicated. So even though I'm not doing so hot on the staying clompletely sober thing - I am still feeling mighty successful on the not getting trashed ever nighty thing. I deserve a star for that I think. Might I be turning in to a responsible social drinker?

I'm wearing this dress that I got at the mall for $7.49. I've gotten a compliment or two on it too. How good do I feel? Score! I bought it at this store called Forever 21, and believe me no one is "forever 21", nor should they dress like it but this dress is cute. It's definately "curently 26 about to turn 27" material.

About to turn 27 and get a digital camera!! I can't wait. I am going to Vegas on the 10th of September with the girls from California. I called my Mom today to impress upon her importance I feel there is to have the digital camera with me on this trip EVEN THOUGH my 27th birthday is 6 days after the day I leave. I think she's going to come through for me. I want to be able to share my trip with the WORLD!

I saw Garden State this past Sunday with the girls. IT IS SO GOOD. I vote it for best kiss. It was a serious, intense, love story. It was a good one.

Ok - more later. Caio!

6 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Do you really think you're going to make it through Vegas without getting totally trashed? Just curious. Everytime you write about sobriety, I hear this ...

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Oh I totally know I'm goign to be trashed in Vegas. I originally gave myself 30 days. So that trip will be after my 30 day trial period that I half failed. Vegas is too much fun. But oddly enough - every sip I take I hear that voice!!!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Oh I totally know I'm goign to be trashed in Vegas. I originally gave myself 30 days. So that trip will be after my 30 day trial period that I half failed. Vegas is too much fun. But oddly enough - every sip I take I hear that voice!!!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was like 8 million years. If we can get this gym buddy system thing going we can stay in touch like the good old days...and have mighty fine asses =)

holly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home