hitcounter

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Moisture Lock

The band-aid moisture lock worked on my nips. It was amazing. The down fall is that when I took the band-aid off, I got noticed this red outline of a band-aid, that didn't go away for a few days. Not sure how I could have avoided it. I used the cloth band-aids -- maybe that has something to do with it?

So I finished watching Saw. In other words I saw Saw. The movie is scary, dude. I don't really get scared in scary movies -- I get more annoyed. I hate the suspense. I get too impatient and just want to fast forward to see who's around the corner, hiding in the shower, or going to kill someone. Saw didn't make me feel that way. It really kept you thinking and the ending was GOOD.

Even though I typically don't watch scary movies I've been hanging out with a friend that likes them so I've been watching more of them then I would normally allow. Last night we watched American Crime. It was an Independent film I think, and it had it's moments, but sucked over all. The ending pissed me off and there were periods of time during the movie where I just wanted to scream, "Hurry up already!". I know I muttered, "I'm confused", several times throughout. Said friend and I both agreed that we weren't sure if we like it or not. Huh.... If you've seen it, and you get the ending, please share.

This weekend was fun and money making! Friday night I did the usual happy hour with Deannie and Dean. Then went home and finished watching Saw. Saturday was lunch and a movie with my knocked up friend, Carrie. We saw Wedding Date which was really cute. (It amazes me how funny Debra Messing is and how tiny her tits are. Not that one has anything to do with the other. Her cha-cha's are not as small as Calista Flockhearts, but they're damn little. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for girls with sporty boobs, but Ms. Messing is itty bitty.) The movie was a classic romantic comedy with lines like, "I'd rather spend a life time fighting with you then making love to anyone else!" or "I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." Those lines made my heart melt and my stomach explode with butterflies. The movie surely extracted every drop of girlie-ness out of my body. After the movie I had a babysitting job where I made $100 buck-a-roos! (That reminds me I need to mail in my deposit). Sunday I had ribs at a friends house and watch some of the awards show. Johnny Depp looked hot but he brought his girlfriend which made me sad. Reality bites.

I ate too much lunch and now my belly feels all full and bloated. I have onion breath too. Sexy, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home