hitcounter

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

More Stuff

  1. I still have a sinus head ache and it's causing my teeth to hurt (my fang-like teeth). I'm afraid it's going to turn in to Sinusitis.
  2. I took my car in to John's shop today because it was dying on me and it's going to cost me $450.00 to fix it. SHIT!
  3. The recipe for Broccoli Cheese Balls I made last night turned out more like Broccoli Cheese Cookies. I wasn't impressed but they tasted alright.
  4. The people I'm house sitting for don't have a razor in their shower and I forgot mine so my arm pits and legs are atrocious.
  5. My office bought a brand new HP Color Laser Jet 4650 for well over a grand. We haven't had it for 48 hours and already needs a new part.
  6. I 'm going to my parents beach house this weekend and I'm really excited.
  7. Did I mention that my best friend is having a baby and it's going to be a boy?
  8. I have have rescheduled my appointment with H&R block three times now and I think I'm going to have to do it again because of this car issue.
  9. God my face hurts.
  10. My arms and torso overstayed their welcome in a friends fleece jacket so he just broke down and gave it to me. Yes! I love not-really-stealing-stealing clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home