hitcounter

Friday, August 04, 2006

Premarrital Beating...I mean Counseling

Premarrital Counseling is interesting. I think maybe more for me then most couples because my soon to be brother-in-law is actually doing the counseling. I'm getting the feeling this is a mistake.

I find that premarrital couseling is a very unique way to dive in to issues, or tough spots, in your relationship that are typically (and comfortably) over looked and under the surface -- and bring them to the surface like a shiny zit of life. Leaving me feeling small.

1 Stubborn proud person
+
1 Stubborn proud person
__________________
2 People pissed off after counseling

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do my research on premarrital counseling on marital satisfaction. Preparation for marriage is a must and every one must do it. It will help you to be better in life.
God bless
Binu.peniel@gmail.com

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger binupeniel said...

Please find my research published http://www.bod.com/index.php?id=3435&objk_id=717066

 

Post a Comment

<< Home