hitcounter

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yes, that's me, Mrs. Jones.

We're on our honeymoon and I'm finally able to get in touch with the ciber world for a mere $10 day! What the hell?

Prelim pictures of the fabulous wedding on this here blog:

http://www.keeleeandlou.blogspot.com

More to come later when the husband and I get home.

So we honeymooned in Tennessee....I know you think that nuts....."Why didn't they pick something tropical?"....at the time of planning I was going to be in school 3 nights a week. Now, I'm not. So we left on Tuesday to Gatlinburg, TN and did the white trash carnival type life style which encompassed lots of arcades, go-carts, haunted houses, and yes --- laser tag (I won!). The BEST of my hillbilly expirience is that we BUNGEE JUMPED! I rock -- plain and simple. Seeing Eric jump off the crane like an escapee frog was good but doing the frog jump myself was SO RAD!

We're in Nashville now, after hanging out with Eric's "Tennessee Family" for the evening, which consists of his 3 cousins and their 10 children, most of whom are red heads. We took a family member quiz on the way: Lilly, Jimmy, Chris, Leah, Seth, Connor, Kyle, Sarah, Molly, and Bryant. I got the kids down -- knowing which parents they belong to is another story! The kids, ranging in ages from 15mos to 13, liked me. Some of which even asked for 2nd and 3rd hugs before I left.

IN OTHER NEWS! I'm creating a new blog. I see it only fitting since I am a new person....or at least have a new name. Mrs. Jones. So our new blog will be posted on Huh.... in the next few days. I have to go sell myself to save up the money to afford cyber access first.

Love ya'll

Muah!

Mrs. Jones

4 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the new Us blog is still going to be on Huh...

enjoy the hillbilly life and $10/day wi-fi. we miss you guys!

misty

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Compulsive Lizzie said...

Everytime I hear "Mrs. Jones" all I can think about is "ME and Mrs., Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones..."

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easy on the extreme sports we want you to come back safely! We miss you!! D2

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Miss everyone too!!! I hope we don't get stuck in too much return to DC traffic on monday. keep your toes crossed for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home