hitcounter

Monday, August 07, 2006

Soon To Be Mrs. Jones

Carrie looks like she has something up her sleeve here -- but -- well she probably does, actually.








This is my sister and my oldest friend, Leslie - just THRILLED to be stuffed in a hot van!










Here is Deannie trying to kiss Melanie -- and Carrie looks jealous but I think she's just thinking about how drunk she'll be by the end of the night.






Here is Deannie -- laughing at me. I think Carrie told her something really mean!











This is what happened when we got home. This sweaty, prickly, backed man attacked me!

4 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Compulsive Lizzie said...

GROSS! Is he standing on the chair to be able to reach your head with his crotch??? That's bad...

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

I don't know what he was doing but I concur -- it is gross. I will send you more pics shortly

Love,
J

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Keelee said...

Looks Like Deannie is having the most fun!!!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Deannie is ALWAYS having the most fun! LOL
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, DORK!!! BRING ALL YOUR HIGH HEELED SHOES SO I CAN TRY THEM ON.

YEE HAW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home