hitcounter

Tuesday, August 24, 2004


This here is a picture of what Jessica looks like in the afternoon after her 6am gym thing. I'm highly pooped as you can tell and can barely keep my eyes open. I was in this position, looking at my monitor, when I realized how slumpy I was. So I thought I'd capture it immediately with my phone. I haven't stopped yawning all day. I've had 2 cups of coffee. I can't decide between sticking it out and leaving early (4ish) to take a nap or running to Starbucks for a shot of coffee bean juice. I just want my bed. Oh and I quit smoking again.  Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

That's lovely. Almost makes me wanna go workout. Not. I quit checking your blog ... I assumed everyone went to Vegas? Guess not you, you little worker bee.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

I guess Cory and others went early or something?

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your ASS up! And obsess more about your new love interest! That should give you the motivation to wake up.

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I didn't go to school with them. I wasn't invited to Vegas! :( My new love interest is helping me get up every morning though. Yipee! Dude - I'm such a girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home