hitcounter

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Choclofied

My life is Choclofied. For weeks I've been munching on these Dark Chocolate Hershey Kisses I left at my boyfriend's house over Valentines Day. That, combined with his collection of Oreo's I've been stealing from, is almost turning me a funky shade of brown. To make things worse, during Valentines Day, I felt giving and put a communal bowl of the aforementioned Hershey kisses out at work for coworkers and delivery men to enjoy. Oddly enough every time I walk to the fax machine it's MY hand I see in the candy dish. NOW Thin Mints have recently surfaced -- and SOMEHOW I HAVE THREE BOXES! (What is it about freezing Thin Mints that make them so much better?) JUST TODAY a co-worker bought me a sheet of dark chocolate from Trader Joes out of the kindness of her heart. How can I stop this terrible cycle of scarfing down chocolate? What am I to do? If I eat this much chocolate, but chase it down with lots of water, will it flush right through me and NOT stick to my ass?

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Kaycee said...

chocolate is actually a good anti-oxidant! So in some ways its good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home