hitcounter

Thursday, March 24, 2005

A Tid Bit For You

I'm so busy at work preparing for our annual spring training meeting that I have not had a chance to read any blogs much less update mine! I haven't disappeared and I plan on catching up over the weekend while I'm dog sitting AGAIN. This time for my sister.
As I mentioned before my best friend is having a baby (Not Lizzy -- the other one) Deannie and I are throwing her a shower in early June. I am making the invitations for this event like I did for her bridal shower. I'm excited.
What else.....
I just bought my ticket to Chicago. My girlfriend from high school is getting married this June and I'm one of the lucky bridesmaids. We are celebrating her bachelorette party in the windy city and I can't wait. Out of all my travels I've never been to Chicago. I can't wait to take pictures of our girly adventures. I anticipate lots of wine and giggling.
Next Monday through Wednesday I'll be working our annual spring meeting in Baltimore. In preparation for the meeting I've been collating, copying, binding, stuffing, and name tagging. It's hectic, it's fast pace, it's what I like to call meeting madness. I plan to be on my toes until next Thursday. My blogs will be few and far between next week - so be strong and DON'T LEAVE ME!

I had a dream about Natalie and Cory a few nights ago. They're on a journey across the US right now and I guess my brain is wondering how they are doing. I can't remember what the dream was now, but I know it was all positive. If you guys are out there and reading this then I hope you're having a safe and fun journey. You're OBVIOUSLY on my mind.
Talk to you all later!!

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thnks for dreaming about us Jess;) we made it to Courtney's safe... I'm just getting back online and making the rounds now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home