hitcounter

Friday, December 16, 2005

Final Grade

So last night I was to take the final test in my History class. The test that was going to bring my B up to an A. The test that was going to rescue me from the hell of knowing that I didn't get good enough participation scores....but the school was closed due to weather. I was thrilled. It's been a long week of work, holiday parties, and house stuff -- so I spent the evening at Holly's chatting it up. I e-mailed my teacher to find out the make up exam schedule and he wrote me back this...

Because of all the screw-ups & cuz you sent me such a good outline, I'll go ahead & give you the "A"!!!! YYYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would be honored to have you in any of my future classes!!! Good luck in your remaining studies!!

Mr. Smith


Holy crap! My very first College A and I didn't even have to take the test! I'm so happy right now I'm having a hard time sitting down. NO ONE can stop my good mood now. I rock! I will celebrate with Lizzy at 9pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home