hitcounter

Monday, August 30, 2004

DOWN WITH THE PILL!

I'm finally over the sore boobs, zits, bloating, crabbiness, and other assorted afflictions caused by the damn pill - I threw my birth control pill in the trash last night. DOWN WITH THE PILL! I don't need it anyways. It's dumb. See...that's EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...that comment has bad attitude written all over it!!

The non-smoking is going SO WELL. Aside from one party this weekend I haven't really even thought about cigs. Maybe it's because I've been really busy. Really Really busy. Note to self: Stay busy!

I'm still working out. Today I am pooped from working out and I am leaving work in 25 minutes to go buy kitty litter and then pass out for a few hours. Then I have to clean for an out of town guest that's coming in on Friday.

Loves.

8 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you didnt mean it this way but it sounds like you're going to buy litter so you can take a nap in it. Funny.

H

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

H - Just because you and STC bought the most comfortable million dollar mattress on the planet DOES NOT mean that I have reduced myself to KITTY LITTER! LOL

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Mike said...

The pill fucking sucks. I agree. Have a nice nap in the kitty litter. ;) J/K

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bed didnt cost a million dollars although I would have paid that. Both of us not on the pill now ~ the world should watch out. Especially Keith.

H

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now I'm still confused. So after you pass out in the kitty litter and wake up...you're going to clean the kitty litter?? Is your guest a CAT from out of town? LOL!

J#1

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger qory said...

Babies for everyone! Yay!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

The person that posted the secret comment needs to stop working so late. This isn't really "about" anything unfortunately - you just dove in to my life. ENJOY!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Ha ha ha ... probably clicked the "next blog" button. Poor man. So confused.

Didn't you see? I opened up a GYN shop on my blog a few days ago ... Click to see

 

Post a Comment

<< Home