hitcounter

Thursday, March 03, 2005

House Sitting Again

I am house/cat sitting at Holly and Curt's again!! They are going on their honeymoon and I'm going back to the amazing mattress, salon quality shower amenities, wireless internet, bottles of wine, cuticle cutters, and hours and hours of digital cable. I'm so phyched!! How come I like everyone else's house better then mine?

Next week I'm house sitting for Deannie and Dean. They have a great mattress too. They also have wine, cute dogs, over an acre of land, a washer and dryer, a screened in porch, and they live closer to my office then I do. All great reasons to feel as though I'm on a mini vacation while I'm staying there!!

At the end of the month I'm house/dog sitting for my sister. I'm not as excited about this one as I probably should be. NOT because I don't love my sister but because her house is 45 minutes away from my family and friends, and her dogs are nothing short of insane. To learn more about these crazy dogs, click here. She DOES have a gazillion dollar mattress though....and digital cable which can be viewed on one of several big screen TVs. It won't be so bad and it's only for a weekend......Kaycee you owe me!

3 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Kaycee said...

Oh like its really that bad! It will be great. And the dogs are great, they just get really excited to see you! And besides. We have internet and all those other great ammenities too. Just no wine. But there is a great liquor store on the corner. You and Eric could have a nice quiet weekend all to yourselves! Yeah!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

I don't think Eric is willing to drive all the way out there....just to watch TV. I'll probably go alone -- but it's not the end of the world. This is your one free dog sit since your husband is temporarily living out of state. OK?

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Kaycee said...

Then I had better make it a good trip. I think Chris and I are going to Vegas. He has never been and is super excited. Thank you for this. It is a wonderful gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home