hitcounter

Sunday, September 05, 2004

The Finders Fee

So B&K, who not-so-introduced-introduced me to GLCB in NC at the Church, have decided that they want a "finders fee" for providing the hook up. (Well - not so much K but B mentioned he'd like one.) GLCB and I discussed it - and we think it's fair to give them a 40% "kick back" now and if it lasts - we'd greatfully follow up with the other 60%. I had the best weekend of my life. I love a man that will pump my gas - and I meant that in the most innocent way!!! Sheesh - get your mind out of the gutter.

5 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never been to a full service gas station? its not that big of a deal. get a life.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger qory said...

I'm just confused by all the acronyms... maybe it's becuz you were raised military.

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the etiquette is always for the man to pump the gas for the lady...even if she IS driving. Come on fellas get with the program, duh.
but the real question is, did he upgrade you to premium! ;)

JN1

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Cory - Sorry to be so vague but the guy I'm talking about doesn't really know I have a blog yet so I didn't want to use his name. GLCB stands for Good Little Christian Boy. K & B are my friends that introduced him to me at thier church. That would be Kathryn & Brian...not sure why I was so vague on that name. I'll probably call them The Pucket Family from here on out. I was sort of out of my mind when I wrote that.

JN1 - You know what I'm talking about. He didn't do the upgrade because I paid for the gas LOL but if he was rich and famous I know he would have paid for it even if it was liquid gold!

Jerk - F-off

Holly - I love you.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Pumping gas IS always fun. There's something so masculine about the way he opens the gas hatch, pokes the nozzle in and fires away. Yes, indeedy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home