hitcounter

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hurricane

Leslie and Scott can't come up because of the hurricane. I hate hurricanes. I like Leslie and Scott and I'm sad now that they can't come up.

Holly made me drink a bottle of wine last night. It made my work out today HARD. I elliptical trainered today for 30 minutes and it felt like I was walking up hill in snow shoes with her on my back. Maybe it was that or the fact that I'm in love and GLCB kept me up chit chatting until 11:30. I had to get up at 5:15.

Mom came over yesterday to "putz" around the condo. She hung curtains, cleaned the bathroom, hemmed my new shower curtain, replaced my NEW bedspread. I like the one she got - although very non descript and borderline beige (My Moms favorite color) it's nice. It needs some spice. Maybe the fact that I never make my bed will be the spice. The new sheets are soft though. Did you know that if you don't have a matress pad you're BAD!? I think Moms question about why I didn't have a matress pad was "But sweetie - what if you have an accident." AN ACCIDENT like what? Like I pee the bed? Like I spill my water in bed? Like I trip over my dirty clothes, gash my head on the bedside table, and bleed to death on the sheets? Either way - is a cloth matress pad going to protect the matress from any of these liquids? She was also puzzled as to why I don't have rugs. You know.......little rectangles of thick material you scatter around your house. The ones that your cat ultimately pukes on. The ones that get sucked up in the vaccum cleaner or you spill tomato soup on when you're pulling it out of the microwave. WHY?! Why does one need these things?!

I had my carpets cleaned. I paid $50 for a super duper pooper soapier clean. What a crock of crap - you know as well as I did I just paid for someone to wet my floor and suck up the water. I just didn't want to do the work myself so this was more convenient.

8 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Compulsive Lizzie said...

I died laughing at this one. BUT...you do need the mattress pad. You should have one like the one in Gabby's bed where you sleep when you visit. You know the one tht has the plastic so the pee won't touch the mattress. That's why it's on there. I know you have your little "problem", and I don't want to have Gabby's new mattress ruined! Don't try to act dumb like you don't know about the "accidents". Your mom obviously knows you as well as I do.

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps Jess, your mom thinks it's wise for you to have a mattress pad because she sat back and watched as I pinched your nose closed, wedged open your jaw, and poured, AGAINST YOUR WILL WHILE YOU FOUGHT AGAINST ME, the entire bottle of wine into your mouth, not letting you spit it out, in order to preserve the freshly shampooed carpet...

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie you never told me you were a bed-wetter! I thought friends are suppose to share these things =P So now you're all in love and can't even take the time to send one little IM, hmpf!
Ok, that's it...I want my laser leveler back now, LOL!! Serously, I'm glad you found some happiness, you deserve it! :)

J#1

p.s. GLCB? Good Looking College Boy? Good Looking Cut Body? haha I give up!

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy lays cock...BYE

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Jeff you're an ass.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Oh come on people. Everyone knows Depends are far better than a mattress pad. Sheez. You can just toss the Depends when you're done with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home