hitcounter

Thursday, September 09, 2004

GLCB

I just told GLCB, otherwise known as BOYFRIEND a.k.a man of my dreams, about my blog. I got mixed reviews -- or revieW. Huh....well....part of me was really nervous about giving him the freedom to page through my life, or past, with out my guidance. Part of me enjoys the freedom to say what I want without having to take in too much thought of hurting others feelings. In the end I fessed up about the blog not really to come clean but just to put it out there so that I didn't feel like i was talking about him with out him knowing. Now I can talk about him, he knows it, and has the choice to read it. Not really feeling any less nervous though........

Just made hair appointment for wedding #6 on the 25th. Leslie Jo approved of my S&M-like shoes and so I feel G_R_E_A_T about them. Now I just have to pick up the tailored dress on the 16th, MY 27th BIRTHDAY, and I'm done! Oh and I have to get GLCB to get his butt up here to go to the wedding with me. Maybe the pretty dress, S&M shoes, and sexy updo will convince him?? Honey.....?

I'M LEAVING FOR VEGAS IN 17 HOURS!!! It's going to be a very fun trip. I finally get the digi cam I've been begging for tonight at my parents house so I can digitally document it all. In preparation - Deannie, Holly and I are going to get our toes done. I will be getting another flower on my big toe for this occasion and will post it OF COURSE for you to review. I'm so excited. My big dilemma now is - do I wear the Johnny Depp T-shirt on the plane or not? Airplane outfits are so important. They must be the perfect mix between comfort, temperature control, and fashion. (Don't question how fashion friendly my JD T-shirt is. TRUST ME - it's the bomb.)

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

I must be so unhip. I just wear jeans, flip-flops and a red stretchy blouse on airplanes. No metal. I HATE undressing to go through security (thus the flip-flops). Oh, and I french braid my hair while on the plane so that I don't have seat hair when I exit.

Who cares what I look like on the plane?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home