hitcounter

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Weddings...

I just got an invitation to my 7th wedding of the year. I think it's seven. After recounting 5 times I could never come up with the same number twice and each time I'd forget one couples name and add another. Lets see if I can do it by looking at the calendar: Monica & Dan, Sarah & Pat, Jenni & Scott, Natalia & Edson, Leslie & Chris, Trent & Julie and now I'm missing one again......SHOOT! Anyway - I feel as though I am destined to be a wedding attendee for ever. I'm not collapsing to the "always a brides maid never a bride" phrase - I just didn't know that my mildly upper 20's (my birthday is in 8.5 days!) would have so many scheduled weddings! I heard it happened...but I refused to believe it and now I am caught in a wind storm of white wrapping paper, dress up clothes, fancy negligees, bridal shower games, and bachelorette parties. To be honest it's making me want to elope. (Leslie Jo - this blog has no barring on the wedding of yours that I am due to be your maid of honor for, in 3 weeks. I am truly excited! The dress I get to wear is the most beautiful thing I've ever put on, and you're deeply loved, so as usual you're excluded from my ranting. I am, however, contemplating going bare foot during the wedding.)

4 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEOTCH! Just for that I'm NOT eloping! I'm going to have a ceremony for every faith that exists, during which you'll be forced to wear VERY boring shoes and dresses that dont even flatter hangers. Beware the taffeta onslaught!

H

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAn you do me a favor..take tons of pictures and share with me :) Well, more specifically Natalia n Edson's wedding ;) I'm sure it will be quite...BEAUTIFUL! hahaha! thanks.

JN1

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Yeah, what IS with all the weddings this year? It is unbelievable. When I first skimmed through the post, I thought "barefoot" was "braless". What can I say, it's been a topic of discussion on Sara's and Marigold's blog. It would be funny.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Barefoot and Braless would make this cheaper! But alas - I'll be wearing both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home