hitcounter

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

A Note from Stephanie

To my surprise I came to work and had an e-mail from Stephanie, my brothers girlfriend, in my inbox. Her e-mails have always been a little off the wall. She has a beautiful way of blurting out paragraphs of word art which are like brain candy for me. Sometimes I think she's just sick. You decide....

its Doris Rotting Tomato here calling for Chlamidia Lipshitz......what are you doing? bring me back my crouton or i will be forced to break into youur house, make a complex web using all of yuor dental floss and capture you for my stew. if you do not comply with my evil scheme i will scale the wall like a geko in the night using only toilet plungers and take every left shoe from your closet and replace it with an oversized jelly bean. so bring me my crouton and nobody gets hurt.

6 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Bri - I think so -- I just like the part about the oversized jelly bean.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy like a two headed monster!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

I think the two headed monster likes Jelly Beans...

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Toothbrush Barbie said...

I was not joking about the GEKO part

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still trying to picture this little gecko with tiolet plungers walking into your closet, LOL.
J#1

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

She misses you.

Your brother should marry her immediately. With an imagination like that she'll be rich once she starts writing children's books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home