hitcounter

Monday, September 13, 2004


Ok so Deannie and Dean stayed at my house over the weekend while I was in Vegas. They are getting thier kitchen and bathroom redone and didn't have a pot to piss in. So as a "thank you" Deannie decided to paint my walls. I told her where the paint was in the closet and when I got home this is what it looked like. The blue under the breakfast bar (Behind Deannie in this picture) is CORRECT the spring green on the LARGER wall IS NOT). Deannie is pretty embarassed - I think it's HILARIOUS! That was supposed to go in the kitchen but I wasn't sure how it'd look next to the teal. Now I do! We'll be repainting that wall to the planned color - a pale teal - in the future. For now - I'm enjoying my Irish Spring dinning room. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you cant beat an irish spring clean dining room ~ especially when the cute d&d team cleaned it for you. they're staying at my place when I get ready to sell. and while I LOVA casey and ralph I'm sure they'll be happy to enjoy the irish dining room while thier mom and dad reside in my abode for the paintin adventure, as dictated by El Boardo de Condo.

If only mrs. bo had painted flowers on it....

lovaya, h

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes but, did you know that green is the color of nature? It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money, the financial world, banking, and Wall Street.

Green also has great healing power!! It is the most restful color for the human eye and it can actually improve vision. Green suggests stability and endurance-something we all need. In heraldry, green indicates growth and hope. Green, as opposed to red, means safety; it is the color of free passage in road traffic.

I like what green symbolizes. You should leave it green for awhile. I think it may grow on you, like an algae or moss!!!!

 
At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like the color of the boards that were used to repair your bunk beds when you were little. Remember the one underneath the top bunk. One good thing is it sure will encourage you to repaint soon.

M

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Last night I came home from work, after writing my blog, and I was starting to fall in love with the green. The picture I posted makes it seem like such a mild,even dull green. Oh no...for it is not! It is a BRIGHT, BRILLIANT, WELLCOME HOME(!)green.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home