hitcounter

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Life out of my gym bag...

Someone told me yesterday that I'm not funny. I thought Holly and I were funny -- but we're not. Sorry to all those who find me very unfunny. Damn.

So back to my unfunny blog...I'm off to weekend #2 of 3 of living out of a suit case. Living out of my gym bag both during the week and these last few weekends has been not so bad. My gym bag has all the right compartments for things. It has a comfortable carrying strap with the puffy shoulder piece and it's small enough to be a carry-on. I feel lucky AND unfunny about this.

Anyway I'm off to North Carolina to see the boyfriend. This is my first weekend in North Carolina since I first laid eyes on him back in early June. This time I'm going as the girlfriend - which means meeting parents, friends, and the church crowd (friends). I'm part excited but part nervous. Excited to finally get to be in his element but I am really nervous/concerned in hopes that it all goes smoothly and I don't shrivel up in my shell and act like a shy & nervous crack head. That would not get me the first impression I was hoping for.

4 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

I totally think you're funny. I even think it's funny that someone thinks you're NOT funny. That's funny. But I don't think that person is funny for telling you you're not funny. Especially when you're nervous about an upcoming trip. THAT is not funny. Okay. This is getting weird now. I must go eat some brussel sprouts. Have you ever thought how brussel sprouts look like itty bitty lettuce heads?

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

See that's the fun part about little brussel sprouts. Like Broccoli looks like little trees. Now....is it just me or is all that just funny...ok maybe not but whatever.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

It's funny, I tell you, it IS! My girlfriend's daughter, Allie, has called broccoli "trees" since she could talk. "Mom, are we having chicken and trees tonight?"

And, of course, cauliflower is winter trees. Duh.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger qory said...

I think your funny ...



looking.
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home