hitcounter

Monday, October 04, 2004

Wedding #6 of 7

This Friday I flew out to Monterey for wedding #6 of 7! I was a great time to hang with my high school friends from Cali and to see the beatiful Heather get married off to the smokin hot sweet Andy. They got married at a lovely mission in Carmel, California and it was so beautiful it would have brought you to tears. I got a chance to see an old friend and enemy and reconnect with her beautiful son that I babysat & fell in love with when he was an infant. He was the best date that anyone could have asked for and I was as much in love with him at 7 that I was with him at 3 months. I also met a new baby who I fell in love with - the sister of my 7 year old hero. They made me WANT TO HAVE BABIES. Am I getting old or what? Anyway - the trip was fast and furious with fun. Courtney - you were the only thing missing from my trip. It was sad to be in California and not see you & Brianna. (And all my aunts, uncles and cousins). Next time! Good luck Heather and Andy. I miss California! Other then that I just wish Christian could have been along for the ride. Signing off to go clean broccoli.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had such a great time although 'broccoli' seems to have lost it's meaning ;)

my weekend was Great but i'm feeling extremely homeless right now and could use a JV and green sweat pants and a platyduck and a goober or vegas. don't worry, no rollerskates.

7 am staff meeting tomorrow. I work for sadists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home