hitcounter

Thursday, March 03, 2005

LOVE LORI

I've been reading this blog Love Lori for months now. (Since Lori was 10 weeks pregnant)It's basically this guy, Mike's, personal account of his wife's pregnancy. His plan is to give this blog to her as a gift when the baby is born but for now she has no idea it's being written!

Apparently Lori, Mike's wife, is a HUGE fan of the Ellen show. The latest news is that Mike would love to have Ellen announce the Love Lori blog on her show to surprise his wife. So far he hasn't heard back from the Ellen show, and since I'm a fan of the blog, I jumped on a "campaign" to get Ellen's help. You can go to this site, read about the Love Lori Campaign, and send Ellen an e-mail! Maybe with an over flowing inbox Ellen will break down and air Mike's request.

Thanks in advance!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Thanks Jessie! This is awesome! I truly did not expect this much support! Thank You!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Compulsive Lizzie said...

I've been reading too!!!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Mike -- glad to help! I hope it works!! I am so impressed with your husband skills!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home