hitcounter

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Battle of the Sexes

Have you ever played Battle of the Sexes? Kathryn, Brian, GLCB and I all played it last night. It was a strange attempt at a cute couples night. Kathryn and I attempted to make dinner for the boys and it took 4 hours (literally). Then we played Battle of the Sexes where Kathryn and I lost miserably. Who cares what it's called when you make three strikes in a row in bowling anyway!!!! And do you REALLY know what body sugaring means? We couldn't even answer most of the girl questions.
BUNK.

4 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TURKEY! TURKEY! TURKEY! GOBBLE GOBBLE! LOL! Yes I know that cuz I used to bowl in leagues (*stamped DORK*) But body sugaring...got me there..fill me in? :)
J#1

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think sugaring is some sort of hair removal, maybe it's called that to lure you into a false sense of comfort. Christian, Curt, you, and I should play that sometime. After scrabble, natch.

Lova

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Compulsive Lizzie said...

While the cat's away...the mouse will play...I've stolen some internet friends. I saw that game in Target this weekend...I just don't see how Josh and I could play it though...either we would have to play with Carla and Bob...but then Josh and I aren't a couple...hmmm? I guess we could just pretend that we had significant others...Josh has many imaginary friends.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Jessiedc28 said...

Body Sugaring = Hair Removal. Strange isn't it? The game was really good though. I want to get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home