hitcounter

Thursday, October 28, 2004

A+ Dinner Party

My Halloween Feast Dinner Party was a hit. (Unless everyone was lying.....) I didn't do the annoying craft that I had originally planned -- due to it being a royal pain in the arse. Instead I got goodie bags filled with candy and a pair of Halloween Socks for each of "the girls". I decorated the table with little autumn gourds, pumpkin paper plates and napkins, and Goblin Goblets for the mulled wine. All the food turned out good except for the spinach Artichoke dip I made. Note: Read recipes thoroughly and DRAIN SPINACH before adding in to dip mixture.
The ass art on Stephanie's blog will be my craft at the next annual Girls Weekend this winter. Maybe we can make this an annual craft and open an ass gallery.
So far the antenna breaking off of my cell phone has no effect on the service. However, it does make my beautiful Sanyo 8100 picture phone look like I've lopped off one of it's appendages. It looks sad. It feels sad. I set it on my desk and feel like the darn thing is just sitting there, earless, and frowning at me.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there. I missed out on the socks and gourds and whatnot. Pass on the dip though ;) We should do your annoying craft project while in crafty states of mind. I wear my american flag bead safety pin thingy often.

Please give me plenty of notice for this year's girls weekend so I can tushy-tone.

lova

 

Post a Comment

<< Home