hitcounter

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm a donkey

After work yesterday I went and tried to work out at the gym but just couldn't. As GLCB put it - I basically went in to the gym, put on my work out gear, sniffed the machines and left. This made me laugh really loud. Anyway - after that I went shoe shopping, bought myself a sushi feast, and then devoured a Kit-Kat. What does this say? PMS people! Yesterday's blog was a vomit at the mouth fueled by hormones. The feelings were real but I handled it poorly. For that I apologize to any of my friends that have genuine concern about my life right now. In any case I think it now wise to keep a low profile so I don't chew off any more heads. I leave you with the lyrics to this song that I love lately and I think asks a great question. Are YOU who you want to be?
yesterday is a wrinkle on your forehead
yesterday is a promise that you've broken
don't close your eyes, don't close your eyes
this is your life and today is all you've got now
yeah, and today is all you'll ever have
don't close your
eyes don't close your eyes
this is your life, are you who you want to be
this is your life, are you who you want to be
this is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be
when the world was younger and you had everything to lose
yesterday is a kid in the corner
yesterday is dead and over
this is your life, are you who you want to be
this is your life, are you who you want to be
BY: SWITCHFOOT

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

I want a kit kat. I finished all the chocolate my Tony bought me. I think you should go donkey riding.

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to 'live by the lyric' ~ or identify and space into the emotion someone else's brain blasts I've read.

Questions? Are we EVER who we want to be? Do we personify that individual? Are we talking physically or mentally? Both? If we DO reach that seemingly unattainable goal can we relish it and make it last?

Answers for me: Depends on what minute of the day I'm asked.

Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home