hitcounter

Friday, October 29, 2004

Yes - TGIF to you too. Tonight was the first weekend with out GLCB in quite a long time. I went to happy hour with Deannie for her birthday, which was much fun, and then came home. My first Friday night in-town in a month and I'm alone. I think I'm out of the swing of things. Never the less I didn't think it'd be THAT bad to just chill here when I suddenly felt a draft while rolled up in a fleece blanket on my couch. The draft was coming from down there. WAY down there. BEHOLD - the dreaded Friday Night Hole In Sock.

5 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesterday I walked around all day with holes in my socks. i even bought new ones at tarjay because of it. then i read your sock entry. BEHOLD! the dreaded saturday afternoon holes in socks!

lova

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Compulsive Lizzie said...

Gabby for some reason thinks it's fun to walk around with holes ont he heels of her socks.

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop posting pictures of you feet!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Why must you flip everyone off with your toe?

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Kaycee said...

May I say that your feet look MUCH better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home